It’s that time of the week again. As usual, here is the preview of the next episode:
If you haven’t watched episode 4, stop reading now.
**** SPOILER ALERT ****
- Arya reaches Winterfell. Long overdue.
- Arya sits in Winterfell looking around. Long Overdue.
- Arya and Sansa. Long overdue.
- Arya looks like the most deadly Stark right now. Since she has a Valerian Steel dagger now, I won’t be surprised if she starts chopping down White Walkers.
- Daenarys is just bad ass.
- Drogon is awesome.
- There goes the Lannister Army. And they looked so good in episode 3 too.
- Medieval air support anyone?
- What was Jaime thinking charging Drogon like that.
- Good thing Bronn saved Jaime, I think he shouldn’t die and should live to the end to see what his sister did.
- I hope Drogon is ok. Looks like he’s fine in the trailer for episode 5. But it’ll be stupid if a dragon gets killed just coz of one bolt.
Just 3 more episodes left, sigh.